Age: 16 From: Guadix (Granada)
- Why do you want to learn English?
Because it is really necessary in our lives. We need it to travel, to study or to work. Some jobs require people who speak other languages, like English, French or German.
2. Is this your first time in England?
No, it isn’t. I have been here three times: the first with my family, and the second and third with other people in this school. This is my fourth time here.
3. What are your hobbies?
I do a lot in my free time. During term-time I can only play the piano and watch series a few times. But in the summer, doing things that I like is easier. I have a lot of time to play the piano, do sports like swimming or running. I watch a lot series in the summer. I’m writing a book so I spend a lot of time in the summer doing it.
4. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I don’t know exactly what I will be doing by then. But I think I will probably be studying Nutrition in Granada and playing the piano. I want to live in the north of Spain. I will be trying to find work in this area.
5. If you could live in any country in the world, where would you live? Why?
I would live in Australia.
Because I love this place: its customs, its weather and its beaches.
6. What is the one thing you could live without? Why?
I couldn’t live without a piano. Because, although I don’t play it a lot, sometimes I need to do it. It is very relaxing for me when I’m nervous and it can make me happy when I feel sad.
7. If you could have a drink with someone from history, who would it be? Why?
My grandfather. Because I didn’t meet him and my grandma has told me that he was incredible.
8. If a genie granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
- To live in Sydney.
- To find true love.
- To always be happy.