- Is this your first time in England?
Yes, I’m so happy to be here beacause I think that it’s a big opportunity to learn and improve my English.
- What’s your favourite city? Why?
My favourite city is London, because I like the traditions and all the important monuments which are here.
- What was the best news you ever received?
The best news that I received was that I was going to go to this summer course.
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I see myself at university studying for a degree in English.
- What is the one thing you can’t live without? Why?
I don’t think I could live without books because they are important so that our minds can learn new things. With a book you can also forget all of your problems and live many adventures.
- What is your favourite quote?
My favourite quote is from one of my favourite books called ‘After’ which is written by the American author Anna Todd.
“Whatever their souls are made of, his and her are the same”